3-Day Meeting of statisticians in Paris
The Three-day meeting of statisticians in Paris is both a summer school and a conference. The meeting will address some recent advances in the fields of Statistical Learning and Shape-constrained Estimation. The participants will have the opportunity to listen to leading researchers in these fields, either for one or a series of lectures (mini-courses). The meeting will allow time for exchange and discussion between participants and speakers. PhD students and post-docs are also invited to present their own research during the young researchers sessions. Please send the title and the abstract digitally (max 300 words) to infoISD@uni.lu
9 researchers will be chosen to present during the conference.
- Richard Samworth (University of Cambridge)
- Ingo Steinwart (University of Stuttgart)
- Gilles Blanchard (University of Paris Saclay)
- Olivier Catoni (CREST)
- Alain Celisse (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University)
- Oliver Feng (University of Cambridge)
- Hélène Halconruy (University of Luxembourg)
- Guillaume Maillard (University of Luxembourg)
- Martin Wahl (Humboldt- Universität zu Berlin)
The event is organised by the University of Luxembourg. If you have any question, please send your request to infoISD@uni.lu
*The conference is free and there will be a limited funding possibility for young researchers. For more information, please email infoISD@uni.lu with your CV and a motivation letter.
Register to the conference here