The SanDAL project was recently reviewed by the EC to evaluate the progress made over the project’s first 15 months.
So far, the project’s achievements already include:
- Recruitment of the ERA Chair holder: Prof. Yannick Baraud
- Recruitment of two PhD students
- Recruitment of one Experienced Researcher
- Publication of a Strategic Research Programme
- Delivery of a PhD course in “Mathematical Statistics”
- Strong progress in preparing Masters’ courses in Data Science and Actuarial Science
This encouraging progress was acknowledged by the EC’s reviewer who assessed the project to have successfully achieved most of its objectives and milestones for the period.
Furthermore, the EC reviewer expressed the opinion that the project will continue to provide results with significant immediate or potential impact over the next reporting period.