The SanDAL team is currently working hard to offer you the best quality events to address your needs and all your questions regarding Mathematical Statistics and Data Science. The SanDAL events will address different audience from students to experienced researchers and will demonstrate the excellence of the University of Luxembourg in the field.
In the coming months you will have the opportunity to visit the University of Luxembourg and meet the ERA-Chair team while attending the following scientific events:
- Master Actuarial Sciences Day – 10 September 2020: This event is dedicated to students interested in the new Master Programme developed by the University of Luxembourg and specialised in the mathematics and statistics of actuarial science.
- Workshop on Data Science – 13-14 October 2020: The SanDAL team is organising a Workshop on Data Science where the speakers will present relevant research work carried out in the field of life sciences, physics, economics, computer science and mathematics while presenting data science either as a tool or as an area of research.
- Winter School on Mathematical Statistics – 7-11 December 2020: The Winter School on Mathematical Statistics is dedicated to early-stage researchers willing to raise their knowledge on topics relevant to Machine Learning, Statistics in High Dimension, Mathematical Statistics, etc.
- International Conference on Statistics and Related Fields – 12-16 July 2021: The first edition of our International Conference on Statistics and Related Fields will attract the best European and international scientists in the field and to do so we will ensure the participation of well-known international plenary speakers from the USA, UK, China, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Summer School on Mathematical Statistics – July 2021: A Summer School on Mathematical Statistics will be organised in July 2021 (date to be confirmed) similarly to our Winter School on Mathematical Statistics but with new and highly interesting features.
In the current Covid-19 context we do have a limited number of places available, so do not wait and register now for these top-level scientific events.
Keep up to date by visiting frequently our Events webpage.